RAISEonline Training Consultancy are proud to offer a NEW Primary School Assessment Course 2016 without levels that includes:
• New Changes 2016
• New Performance Tables
• Sufficient Progress
You will know how progress will be calculated for each pupil and your school.
This New Primary Assessment course also includes:
• Floor Standard 2016
• New Primary School Expected and Higher Standard Assessments
• How Average Scales Points are Calculated for Reading and Maths
• Interim Writing Key Stage 2 Assessments
You will have an opportunity to do a self-evaluation SWOT Analysis on your current Inspection Dashboard and prepare your next steps school implement plan throughout the training session.
This one day RAISEonline and Assessment without Levels Training Course is to support:
Primary Heads, School Leadership Teams, Subject Leaders and Data Managers
This highly informative conference offers the opportunity to explore and examine:
• the NEW changes and developments to DfE and OFSTED
• how to use data and the OFSTED Inspection Dashboard to improve standards and drive school improvement post Assessment without levels
• how RAISEonline now uses data to demonstrate and calculate progress
• how to utilise data to identify strengths, weaknesses, under-performance and analyze next step actions and school improvement priorities
• how to get the most out of your data to support assessment without levels
• innovative self-evaluation tools and strategies for evidencing progress and data led improvement
• opportunities, challenges and solutions for evidencing progress without levels
• effective ways to utilise data to identify, support, monitor and track progress to enable early intervention across year groups
• ways to demonstrate positive impact of your school improvement actions
• ways to overcome the trials and tribulations of Assessment without levels and respond effectively to the challenges of life without levels
• ways to generate overviews of pupil attainment and progress by subject, pupil group and year group analysis to support assessment without levels
• a suite of best practice practical strategies for self-evaluation and demonstrate that national standards have been met or exceeded
• New Changes 2016
• New Primary School Accountability Measures
• New School Performance Tables 2016
• New Expected Progress Measure 2016
• Calculating Pupil and School Progress Scores
• Interpreting Pupil and School Progress Scores
• Confidence Intervals
• Floor Standard
• Sufficient Progress
New Primary Assessment in 2016
• Expected Standard
• Higher Standard
Current Inspection Dashboard SWOT Analysis
• Inspection Dashboard
Expected, More than Expected progress & Closing the Gaps by Prior Attainment
Value Added by Pupil Groups
Average Point Scores by Pupil Groups
The Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline Training will also provide you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to calculate your own pupil/school progress scores quickly and easily.
Throughout the training session, you will complete a full analysis of your RAISEonline Inspection Dashboard and complete a next step action plan in response to your RAISEonline data.
English and Maths leaders, SENCo’s and Gifted and Talented leaders will have the opportunity to develop Subject based action plans in relation to their subject responsibilities and subject based data. This also ensures an analysis of trends across a 3 year period.
Senior Management Teams/Data Managers will have the opportunity to put together a RAISEonline booklet summarising key Inspection Dashboard data information relevant for sharing with school stakeholders and OFSTED.
We are the only National Training Company offering Interactive Inspection Dashboard RAISEonline Training linked to School Improvement, Leadership and Management and the New Ofsted Framework across schools nationally.
The RAISEonline Training combines Interactive guidance and support navigating your way through RAISEonline site features and functions to enable you to make best effective use of your data in supporting school evaluation and school improvement.
*This date is for Primary Schools. All training dates listed below will have separate Primary and Secondary training at different rooms. In London, the training date is different for each phase.
** This date is for Secondary Schools. All training dates listed below will have separate Primary and Secondary training at different rooms. In London, the training date is different for each phase.
|Consultancy & Training||Per Delegate Fee||Free Telephone
|Half Day||£199** / £249*||6 Months|
|Full Day||£249** / £349*||12 Months|
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
RAISEonline Consultancy and Training
Data Story Course
Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
Preparing for OFSTED Consultancy & Training
Early Years Foundation Stage & eProfile
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Comprehensive Interpretation and Analysis of your ROL / FFT reports
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training