RAISEonline Training & Fischer Family Trust Training
Our company has been offering training in RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust since RAISEonline was released.
Our staff have professional expertise and highly experienced educationalists across all sectors and are at your service to satisfy all of your needs.
Our training and consultancy sessions are expertly designed to provide advice and practical solutions to support Local Authorities, Schools and Senior Management Teams in capacity building and school improvement.
We are committed to working with all stakeholders in education to help improve the quality of education, the standards achieved by pupils and the learning environment for children and young people.
We firmly believe that wise investment in staff training and development is one of the most effective means of sustaining school and organisational improvement.
Training is delivered through STAT Solutions Ltd, who have provided Statistical Data Analysis and consultancy services to Local Authorities since 2004.
STAT Solutions Ltd consultancy service also provide high-quality management information to support the Local Authority, OFSTED, LA Inspection, the Annual Performance Assessment and the Joint Area Review.
Services offered by STAT Solutions Ltd.:
• To gather data for statutory data returns, particularly school performance data.
• To devise systems for the collection, entry and verification of data to provide an accurate and timely base for research, planning, monitoring, reporting and the processing of returns
• To analyse and present data using appropriate statistical techniques and tools (Excel, SPSS etc), in particular to support the assessment of the effectiveness of institutions and the target setting process
• To liaise with schools on data transfer
• To contribute to the production of School Performance Profiles, in particular to design and process validation and verification checks.
• To liaise with government departments and other agencies on data requirements.
• To produce reports within agreed deadlines
• To advise Headteachers and other managers on the innovative use of performance data to support the target-setting process
• To organise and undertake data entry onto computer of large complex datasets within deadline
• To set up easily accessible and maintainable summaries of institution, borough and area-level data to facilitate fast responses to enquiries
• To analyse social trends, demographic, census, ACORN/IDAC and related statistical data and present this as management information, contributing towards the posting of electronic files on the extranet and Fronter.
• To assist in collection, maintenance, validation, data-cleansing programming and reporting of pupil-level data as arises from linking information-sharing systems with other agencies or directorates through the implementation of the Common Assessment Framework (CAF).
• To produce statistical algorithms based on analysis of central dataset and contribute towards a programme of ‘modelling risk’ in seeking prior identification of groups of pupils at risk of social inclusion and under-achievement.
• To produce area profiling & thematic mapping to aid joint service provision through priorities outlined in the Children & Young People’s Plan. • To undertake projects agreed with the Research Manager
• To produce Contextual Value Added scores by vulnerable pupils.
• To analyse Fixed Term and Permanent Exclusions by the characteristics of excluded pupils such as age, gender, ethnicity etc.
If you would like to know more about our services, or have a comment or suggestions please email us: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Intent: Information Security Policy
The Policy of Stat Solutions Ltd / TA RAISEonline Training is on a continuing basis to exercise due care and due diligence to protect Information Systems from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, destruction, modification, disruption or distribution. This will ensure that our reputation with our clients, and all related interested parties is maintained through confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Management will ensure business, legal, regulatory requirements and contractual security obligations are taken into account. Risk Assessments against agreed criteria is continually undertaken.
The Management Team bears the responsibility for establishing and maintaining the system and undertakes to ensure its integrity is maintained through instruction, policies and training of its staff and that each employee has a proper understanding of what is required of them.
Equally every employee has a personal responsibility to maintain this integrity.
Further the Management will ensure any subcontractor employed for a particular function will meet the requirements specified and accept responsibility for their actions.
The company has a Policy of Continual Improvement and Objective setting in line with the ISO 27001:2013 Standard requirements.
Objectives and Targets are set to meet the requirements of this policy and are reviewed regularly at management reviews. The policy will be made available to interested parties as appropriate.
The Information Security Management System will be monitored regularly under the Management Team’s ultimate responsibility with regular reporting of the status and effectiveness at all levels.
Q. What is RAISEonline?
A. RAISEonline is a much-improved data analysis tool for use by schools, LAs, School Improvement Partners (SIPs) and Ofsted inspectors from summer 2006. RAISEonline will enable you to: examine context, attainment and value added data, explore hypotheses about pupil performance, analyse question level data for National, Optional and Progress tests and set and moderate pupil targets.
Q. How do I access RAISEonline?
A. The new package is an internet-based application accessed via a secure log-on system. As it is web-based, users do not need to download or buy any specific hardware or software to access the system. You can access it here: https://www.raiseonline.org/
Q. Who can access RAISEonline?
A. RAISEonline is available to all mainstream-maintained Primary and Secondary schools in England.
Q. How does RAISEonline fit with Ofsted’s inspection arrangements?
A. The inspection arrangements require schools to make judgments about their strengths and weaknesses and provide evidence to back up what they say. The self-evaluation form (SEF) provides a framework for doing this and the type of analysis that will be available in RAISEonline should help the school undertake this self-evaluation process.
Q. What kind of information will I be using in RAISEonline?
A. RAISEonline allows the interactive examination of data at the school, group, pupil and question level for pupils at Key Stages 1 to 4. Grouping and filtering features will allow users to explore their own hypotheses. Where data is not centrally available, schools will be able to import it into the system themselves.
Q. What opportunities will there be for evaluating pupil progress with RAISEonline?
A. RAISEonline provides the opportunity to look at value added (VA) progress to Key Stage 2,3 and 4. Alongside this the system will allow analysis of conversion information. It is possible to import data for Optional and Progress tests, thus giving better tracking of pupil performance and progress over time. There is a target-setting section of the system which will enable the setting and moderating of pupil targets.
Q. How can I share the analysis in RAISEonline?
A. All interactive analysis generated in RAISEonline can be exported in a range of formats to suit different purposes e.g. as an excel file to undertake further analysis offline. There will also be the facility to share a link to a particular piece of analysis within the system. Additionally, a full report is available to download by all users.
Q. How will RAISEonline integrate with my existing Management Information System?
A. RAISEonline accepts data in CTF formats with a CSV file available for data items that fall outside of this. There is a facility for manual data input. Data can be exported from the system in a variety of formats, including XML or as an Excel file.
Q. Will I be able to make amendments to the data in RAISEonline?
A. All schools will have a centrally-provided dataset that will remain fixed, and the opportunity to make amendments to an amended dataset. It is possible to analyse the effect of the changes made as part of the school’s interactive analysis.
Q. If I amend the data in RAISEonline will it immediately be viewable by all users of the system?
A. No, amended datasets will be owned by the school and it will be up to them to share analysis based on amended data with other users. The full report will only be produced based on centrally-provided data.
RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2006.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data aboutweb page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 223 Marsh Wall Snowdon House 2nd Floor London E14 9PG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please click below for online feedback form.
Online Feedback form
Feedback form in Word version
We would be grateful if you would fill out our feedback form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Hour FREE RAISEonline Training sessions for Schools
The FREE 1 hour RAISEonline Training Course
• focuses on Improving Progress Measures to support Driving School Improvement.
• provides an opportunity to gain excellent guidance and advice to support you to raise progress measures across Subjects and all Pupil Groups in your school.
The training session is designed to support you to:
• ensure your VA scores for all pupils reach 100 (primaries) / 1000 (secondaries) for all pupils/pupil groups in your school
• analyse your school progress across the school
• help you to ensure your school interventions have a great impact across all pupils and pupil groups in your school
• provide you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to calculate your own pupil/school value added scores quickly and easily
Book now to confirm a place on one of the following 1 hour FREE RAISEonline training session in London.
Just bring your laptop and RAISEonline username and password
Primary Free 1 Hour RAISEonline Training Sessions in London
|Dates in 2014||Time|
|Dates in 2014||Time|
To cancel your subscription, you need to enter your email address. Thank you. If you wish to subscribe again in the future, please visit our website.