RAISEonline Training and Consultancy are leading National Governor RAISEonline Training providers
supporting Governing Bodies to understand and interpret RAISEonline Reports to drive School Improvement
and fulfil Governor Responsibilities since 2006.
Our excellent RAISEonline Governor training session is your opportunity to gain outstanding guidance and advice to support your Governing Body to interpret and fully understand your RAISEonline Report and demonstrate Good/Outstanding Governance
We can support your Governing Body to:
• drive school improvement by challenging your school and being a critical friend in a supportive way to raise standards
• help you to make accurate judgements relating to RAISEonline data to raise attainment and progress levels
• understand your strengths, weaknesses, areas for development and trends across subjects, key stages and pupil groups across attainment and progress
The New OFSTED Framework places increasing emphasis on Leadership and Management and Effective Governance
“Most commonly, the governing body knew too little about the school because monitoring was not rigorous or because over-generous self-review judgements were accepted without sufficient challenge: at times of change and in an inherently challenging sector, they accepted too much on trust’’
Are you confident you are a high performing Governing Body with rigorous data management self - evaluation procedures in place?
Can you demonstrate ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Governance?
You will be aware that many of the RAISEonline Reports are now highlighted for Governors attention. We are aware that Governors may not have a statistical background, and lack the essential data interpretation skills and understanding required to support school improvement and fulfil the Governance expectations required by OFSTED to achieve ‘outstanding’ governance.
The Governing Body must be seen to be making an IMPACT. We can help you fulfil this responsibility.
Being experts and leaders in RAISEonline Governor Training we support Governing Bodies Nationally with RAISEonline Data Interpretation on a regular basis in schools and across 20 training venues across the country.
Our RAISEonline Training sessions aim to support Governors in:
• understanding how to read and interpret RAISEonline school performance and progress data.
• using RAISEonline data to support and challenge your school to drive school improvement and achieve ‘outstanding’ governance
• supporting RAISEonline Summary Report Self – Evaluation (SWOT analysis) linked to 2014 Ofsted Models of Governor Excellence
Following the RAISEonline Governor Training you will fully understand:
• RAISEonline Contextual information
• Absence and exclusions data
• Prior attainment data
• Attainment measures
• Progress measures
• Closing gaps
This essential Governor training will also support you in:
• Identifying vulnerable groups and underperformance in your school
• Identifying underachievement and exploring strategies for driving improvement
Other benefits include understanding relating to:
• Questions governors need to ask about the RAISEonline report
• Identifying barriers to securing a Good/Outstanding Governor judgement
• Governor Roles and Responsibilities – excellent policy and practice
• Investigating School Improvement requirements and expectations
• Key Performance Indicators demonstrating Governor excellence in Data Interpretation in line with New OFSTED Framework criteria
• Best Governor Policy, Practice and strategies driving school improvement Nationally
Governor RAISEonline Training courses are delivered at your school or Governors can attend one of our National RAISEonline Governor Training courses taking place at one of our National Training venues.
Following attendance on the National Governor RAISEonline Training course you will be provided access to a National Governor Training Bank of Resources providing invaluable Governor resources, support and guidance to help you positively impact on the Overall Effectiveness of your school
The NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course focuses on ‘outstanding’ Governance, policy, practice and strategies effectively Driving School Improvement across Infant, Primary and Secondary Schools Nationally
To help you provide strategic leadership the RAISEonline Governor Training will help you:
• to support the Head teacher to give clear educational direction
• establish clear expectations, aims, value and ethos of for the school
• influence the development of the school
• support the raising of standards
• promote effective teaching and learning
• review Governor Policies
• Monitor, Evaluate and Review school improvement
Following the National Governor RAISEonline Training Course you will understand:
• How to become a high performing Governing Body
• How to demonstrate Good or Outstanding Governance
• Reasons why many schools are judged as Requiring Improvement
• Reasons why schools are at risk of being judged as a Governing Body requiring improvement
• Requirements and Responsibilities of Governors in the New OFSTED Framework
• OFSTED Grade descriptors for Good and Outstanding schools and Governing Bodies
• Understand your RAISEonline Report to know how well your school is doing
• Know your schools strengths and weaknesses and areas for development
• Understand your schools RAISEonline Summary Report well enough to support Governing monitoring, School Improvement and School Evaluations
• Know how to evidence ‘Outstanding’ Governance
All National RAISEonline Governor Trainings are based on latest DfE and OFSTED expectations and latest research relating to best policy, practice, initiatives and developments across Schools and Governing Bodies Nationally.
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive for school staff 9 am to 3pm following RAISEonline Training for Governors 3.30pm – 5.30pm.
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Should you wish to take advantage of this option to ensure you benefit from developing a data literate Leadership and Management team and Governing Body on the same day please contact us to request this option.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
RAISEonline Consultancy and Training
Data Story Course
Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
Preparing for OFSTED Consultancy & Training
Early Years Foundation Stage & eProfile
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Comprehensive Interpretation and Analysis of your ROL / FFT reports
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training