Hilton Leeds City
How to find us:
Tel: 113 244 2000
Directions from the Hotel Staff
From Leeds Bradford Airport
Head towards Rawdon on the A65, then the M621 towards Leeds city center. Follow the road, staying in the left-hand lane, and the Hilton Leeds City hotel is situated on the left-hand side.
From Leeds City Train Station by foot
Leeds City Train Station is approximately a three minute walk to the hotel. Leave via the new South Entrance located on the south concourse above Platform 16. Bear left after exiting and cross the foot bridge onto Little Neville Street. Walk to the end of Little Neville Street, Hilton Leeds City is located on the left hand side.
Hotel Car Park
The hotel has an onsite car park for 80 vehicles. Large cars and 4x4's can access and be parked with care, but please be aware of tight turning areas.
Cycle Point is a bicycle hire company who are based at Leeds City Station and encourage people to travel to and from the station by bike. They also offer secure parking, retail and repair services.
What you will learn
We found this training extremely useful. We will be using what we have learnt today in developing our data collection and presentation.
David Couch, Principal, Hamiton Lodge School and College
With the RAISEonline Replacement Service now released, we are continuing the provision of consultancy and support to school enabling effective use of Analyse School Performance Service (ASP).
This one-day course will focus on interpreting and evaluating the data provided within ASP and the changes within the NEW Ofsted Summary Inspection Dashboard.
Throughout the course, you will be gaining outstanding guidance and support by our senior consultants to improve performance in your school.
This course will enable you to effectively navigate, interpret and evaluate the data provided to gain the highest possible knowledge from the data.
By attending this course you will learn how to:
- • Analyse the Brand NEW Ofsted Summary Inspection Dashboard
- • How to use new RAISEonline Replacement Service (ASP) and Inspection Dashboard to drive School Improvement
- • Identify Next Step School Improvement Priorities
- • Gain an insight to how Ofsted could view your data
Agenda for Primary Schools
Introduction to the New Service
• How to Navigate New RAISEonline Replacement Service
• Analysing Data by Pupil Groups
• How to Landing Page
• Secure Access Approver
• Local Authorities, MAT’s and Diocese access
- Key Stage 2
• Combined pupil group
• Reading pupil group
• Writing pupil group
• Maths pupil group
• Progress Scatter plot
• Attainment Scatter plot
- Key Stage 1 and Phonics
• Reading Pupil group
• Writing Pupil group
• Maths Pupil group
• Phonics Pupil group
• Pupil groups
• Ofsted updates and the Inspection Dashboard
• Example of how Ofsted will be viewing your data
• Considering your data from an inspectors perspective
- School development plans
• Identifying whether plans and priorities have been met
• How to use new RAISEonline Replacement service to write SEF
• Analysing Strengths and Weaknesses.
Agenda for Secondary Schools
Introduction to the New Service
- • How to Navigate New RAISEonline Replacement Service
- • Analysing Data by Pupil Groups
- • How to Landing Page
- • Secure Access Approver
- • Local Authorities, MAT’s and Diocese access
- • Pupil group
- • Scatter plot
- • Pupil group
- • Achieving A*-C Inc English and maths
- • Achieving English Baccalaureate
- • Entering English Baccalaureate
- • In education or employment after completing Key Stage 4
- • Disadvantaged Pupils
- • Ofsted updates and the Inspection Dashboard
- • How Ofsted will be viewing your data
- • Considering your data from an inspectors perspective
School development plans
- • Identifying whether plans and priorities have been met
- • How to use new RAISEonline Replacement service to write SEF
- • Analysing Strengths and Weaknesses.
Agenda - Full Day KS5 Inspection Dashboard Course
Morning Session (9:00 - 12:00)
Headline measures from 2015/16
Understanding the significant changes to headline measures
• English and GCSE re-sit progress
16-19 Inspection Dashboard
Inspection Dashboard Overview
Understanding your Inspection Dashboard Strengths and Weaknesses
Interpretation and Analysis of your Inspection Dashboard
Draft Final Dashboard and Supplement for a College and a Sixth Form
Afternoon Session (13:00- 15:30/16:00)
Level 3 VA
Working with the Ready Reckoner
What is the ready-reckoner?
How will KS4 developments impact on its use?
How can you use it to support good and outstanding progress for all?
New Common Inspection Framework (CIF) and its implications for Post 16 providers
Understanding the New CIF
How to use the New CIF for rigorous and robust Self-Evaluation
Monitoring progress and demostrating effective leadership and management
This course will support you to become a Good/Outstanding school, well prepared for OFSTED by exploring and examining:
- • The NEW Summary Inspection Dashboard
- • The NEW Ofsted Focus
- • The NEW changes and developments within the replacement service
- • How to use data and the Inspection Dashboard to identify strengths and weaknesses, and drive school improvement, as well as enabling early intervention across year groups
- • Ways to generate overviews of pupil attainment and progress by subject, pupil group and year group analysis, as well as ensuring that your school interventions are having positive impacts
- • Have an understanding of what Ofsted will be viewing and how they will consider it
Consultancy & Training Course Will Take Place at Your School
For any in-house enquiries, please contact us on 0844 504 5812.
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
We specialise in RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress data together with your staff since 2006.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
RAISEonline training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Head teachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.