• How to Identify Gifted and Talented pupils
• How to provide quality provision for Gifted and Talented pupils
• Curriculum Challenge for Gifted and Talented pupils – Higher order thinking and Problem Solving
• OFSTED – Aspects of good/outstanding practice – Quality Provision and Practice for Gifted and Talented pupils
• How to monitor, track and evaluate excellent Gifted and Talented policy and practice
The Gifted and Talented Consultancy and TrainingTM Package
* focus on sharing the best policy and practice in Gifted and Talented provision. You will examine Key Messages and Ofsted expectations for Gifted and Talented Education.
* aims to provide excellent advice on the Roles and Responsibilities of Gifted and Talented Coordinators and the best methods for Evaluating Gifted and Talented provision and building an excellent bank of evidence to demonstrate Impact and Overall Effectiveness in Ofsted terms.
* covers classroom management and practical ways to monitor and assess Gifted and Talented provision.
* also focus on the learning characteristics and needs of gifted and talented learners and aims to help teachers identify gifted and talented pupils and review classroom teaching and learning strategies.
Using Personalised Learning and OFSTED criteria the training course also aims to share Ofsted aspects of outstanding practice.
Using Blooms Taxonomy, Subject and Topic Tasc Wheels, Debono’s 6 Thinking Hats, Thinkers Keys and Mighty Motivators to develop higher order thinking, critical thinking and higher order problem solving.
The CPD training will also provide you with numerous Gifted and Talented resources, e-formation and guidance notes to support your school, Senior Management Team, teaching staff, Governors and gifted and talented learners.
The training will also include practical classroom strategies to provide extension and challenge and opportunities to develop higher order thinking and problem solving skills.
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
Data Story Course
KS4 Life After RAISE
KS5 Inspection Dashboard
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Analysis of your Inspection Dashboard Report
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training