With the RAISEonline Replacement Service now being released, we aim to continue to provide consultancy and support to enable effective use of Analysis Performance Service APS.
This powerful one-day course offers you the opportunity to gain outstanding guidance and support to use the RAISEonline Replacement Service effectively to improve school performance.
Focus, throughout this course, will be applied (directed towards) to navigating, interpreting and evaluating the data provided to gain the highest possible value form the data.
By attending this course you will learn how to:
• Effectively navigate the Brand New RAISEonline Replacement Service named Analyse School Performance (ASP) Service
• Interpret and analyse the data within the new ASP Service
• Gain an insight to how Ofsted could view your data
• Create an SEF Report with support from our consultant expert knowledge using all the information learnt throughout the day
This training course is beneficial for;
• Head Teachers
• Deputy Head Teachers
• Senior Management Teams
• Data Managers
• Subject Leaders
• Gifted and Talented Leaders
• Class teachers
This conference will support you to become a Good/Outstanding school, well prepared for OFSTED by exploring and examining:
• The NEW changes and developments with the replacement service
• Analyse your school progress across the school and pupil groups
• How to utilise the data provided ASP to identify strengths, weaknesses, under-performance and analyse next step actions and school improvement priorities
• How to use data and the Inspection Dashboard to improve standards and drive school improvement
• Effective ways to utilise data to identify, support, monitor and track progress to enable early intervention across year groups
• Ways to demonstrate positive impact of your school improvement actions
• Ways to generate overviews of pupil attainment and progress by subject, pupil group and year group analysis
• Help you to ensure your school interventions have great, positive impact on all pupils and pupil groups in your school
• Have an understanding of what Ofsted will be viewing and how they will consider it
• How to Navigate New RAISEonline Replacement Service
• Analysing Data by Pupil Groups
• How to Landing Page
Expected, More than Expected progress & Closing the Gaps by Prior Attainment
Value Added by Pupil Groups
Average Point Scores by Pupil Groups
*This date is for Primary Schools. All training dates listed below will have separate Primary and Secondary training at different rooms. In London, the training date is different for each phase.
** This date is for Secondary Schools. All training dates listed below will have separate Primary and Secondary training at different rooms. In London, the training date is different for each phase.
|Consultancy & Training||Per Delegate Fee||Free Telephone
|Half Day||£199** / £249*||6 Months|
|Full Day||£249** / £349*||12 Months|
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
Data Story Course
KS4 Life After RAISE
KS5 Inspection Dashboard
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Analysis of your Inspection Dashboard Report
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training