What you will learn
One of the most practical and relevant training sessions I have attended as a headteacher.
Fiona Lawson-Ross (Headteacher), Long Marston CE Primary School
With the RAISEonline Replacement Service now released, we are continuing the provision of consultancy and support to school enabling effective use of Analyse School Performance Service (ASP).
This one-day course will focus on interpreting and evaluating the data provided within ASP and the changes within the NEW Ofsted Summary Inspection Dashboard.
Throughout the course, you will be gaining outstanding guidance and support by our senior consultants to improve performance in your school.
This course will enable you to effectively navigate, interpret and evaluate the data provided to gain the highest possible knowledge from the data.
By attending this course you will learn how to:
- • Analyse the Brand NEW Ofsted Summary Inspection Dashboard
- • How to use new RAISEonline Replacement Service (ASP) and Inspection Dashboard to drive School Improvement
- • Identify Next Step School Improvement Priorities
- • Gain an insight to how Ofsted could view your data
Who should attend
This training course is beneficial for;
• Head Teachers
• Deputy Head Teachers
• Senior Management Teams
• Data Managers
• Subject Leaders
• Gifted and Talented Leaders
• Class teachers
This course will support you to become a Good/Outstanding school, well prepared for OFSTED by exploring and examining:
- • The NEW Summary Inspection Dashboard
- • The NEW Ofsted Focus
- • The NEW changes and developments within the replacement service
- • How to use data and the Inspection Dashboard to identify strengths and weaknesses, and drive school improvement, as well as enabling early intervention across year groups
- • Ways to generate overviews of pupil attainment and progress by subject, pupil group and year group analysis, as well as ensuring that your school interventions are having positive impacts
- • Have an understanding of what Ofsted will be viewing and how they will consider it
Life After RAISE for Primary Schools - Agenda 9am – 3:30pm
New Inspection Summary Report Example Dashboard
Provisional 2017 KS2 Results
Compare School Performance Update 2017
Introduction to the New Service
• How to Navigate New RAISEonline Replacement Service
• Analysing ASP (Analyse School Performance)
- Key Stage 2
• Combined pupil groups
• Reading pupil groups
• Writing pupil groups
• Maths pupil groups
• Progress Scatter plots
• Attainment Scatter plots
- Key Stage 1 and Phonics
• Reading pupil groups
• Writing pupil groups
• Maths pupil groups
• Phonics pupil groups
• EYFS outcomes by pupil groups
- Question Level Analysis
• Ofsted Inspection Dashboard
• Considering your data from an inspectors perspective
- Driving School Improvement
• Identifying Next Steps School Improvement Priorities
• How to use New RAISE Replacement Service and Inspection Dashboard to drive School Improvement
• In-depth Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses
Agenda for Secondary Schools
FULL DAY COURSE (9am to 4pm)
INSPECTION DASHBOARD - MORNING SESSION (9am to 12pm)
- Inspection Dashboard Overview
- Understanding your Inspection Dashboard Strengths and Weaknesses
- Interpretation and Analysis of your Inspection Dashboard
Expected, More than Expected progress & Closing the Gaps by Prior Attainment
Value Added by Pupil Groups
Average Point Scores by Pupil Groups
- Absence / Exclusions
- New OFSTED arrangements - September 2015
- Preparing School Improvement Action Plan & Next Steps
- PROGRESS 8 - AFTERNOON SESSION (1pm to 4pm)
Attainment 8 (1.5 hours)
Introduction to Attainment 8
Where we are now in RAISEonline. Current headline measures and in 2016
New Average Point Score Calculations and New ‘Best 8’ measure
How to calculate pupil Attainment 8
How to calculate School Attainment 8 from pupils’ scores?
GCSE grade changes (Maths, English 2017 – rest 2018), and how grades converted to points in 2017 and beyond
Progress 8 (1.5 hours)
Introduction to Progress 8
How Progress 8 is calculated from Attainment 8
Using Progress 8 pupil ready reckoner and examples of calculating pupil Progress 8
Calculation of school Progress 8 from School ready reckoner
Progress 8 and OFSTED – RAISEonline and Performance Tables 2016 and beyond
*This date is for Primary Schools. All training dates listed below will have separate Primary and Secondary training at different rooms. In London, the training date is different for each phase.
** This date is for Secondary Schools. All training dates listed below will have separate Primary and Secondary training at different rooms. In London, the training date is different for each phase.
Course Fee at Training Locations
|Consultancy & Training
||Per Delegate Fee
||£199** / £249*
||£249** / £349*
* When you book for one delegate.
All prices are excluded from VAT.
** When you book for two or more colleagues, price is reduced by £100 for a full day course for each delegate. Colleagues may be from other schools. The cost for a full day's training is £249 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £349 per delegate. The cost for a half day's training is £199 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £249 per delegate. All prices are excluding VAT.
Consultancy & Training Course Fee at Your School
For any in-house enquiries, please contact us on 0844 504 5812.
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
We have been delivering school data consultancy and training to schools across England since 2006, specialising in RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust.
The course will provide you with the valuable knowledge and tools to comprehensively understand and analysis of all key information contained within the Replacement Service to identify areas that require improvement.